The Saturn lift chair is an infinite position lift chair available with brown or blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fibre). While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease repositioning the chair.
This chair is part of the Planet line of quality lift chairs from EZee Life. It is a basic model that offers features that will rival other manufacturers’ higher-end chairs. In addition to the features found on the other Planet lift chairs the Saturn also features a cup holder and adjustable tray to keep the items you need close at hand.
This chair incorporates 2 motors which allow for infinite positioning by the user for maximum comfort and function.
An infinite-position lift chair allows for total reclining and independent function of the foot and back. The feet can be elevated without reclining the back, the back can be reclined without elevating the feet or the back can be partially reclined while the feet are partially elevated. The options for positioning are infinite.
With a Wide/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and average heights.
Suitable for heavier users 5′ 3″ to 6′ tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
- Infinite position recline
- Heat & Massage
- Adjustable tray
- Cup holder
- Four casters with 2 brakes on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in the full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side-to-side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes the right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volts, UL approved
- Battery backup
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 21.1″ (53.6 cm)
- Depth: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Back Height: 28.5″ (72.4 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 31.2” (79.2 cm)
- Overall Depth: 73.3” (186.2 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 43.3” (110 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 58.5” (148.6 cm)
The Saturn Lift chair is shipped in a single box. Below are the dimensions and weights.
- Dimensions: 31.9″ x 32.7″ x 31.1″ (81cm x 83cm x 79cm)
- Weight: 60 kg
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33” x 25.7” x 31.2” (83.8 x 65.4x 79.2 cm)
- Back: 15” x 24” x 33” (38.1 x 61 x 83.8 cm)
There are no reviews yet.