The Mercury lift chair is an infinite-position lift chair with top-grain leather upholstery. While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease repositioning the chair. Additionally, the Mercury comes equipped with heat & massage, an adjustable tray and a cup holder for user convenience.
The Mercury lift chair is the premier chair of the Planet line of quality lift chairs from EZee Life. It is a deluxe model that offers features that few other manufacturers can match. In addition to the features found on the other Planet lift chairs the Mercury also features a cup holder and adjustable tray to keep the items you need close at hand, heat and massage for comfort and genuine leather upholstery.
With a Medium/Short size rating, this chair will accommodate people of average widths and shorter heights. Suitable for heavier users 5′ 3″ to 6′ tall.
The Mercury lift chair incorporates 2 motors which allow for infinite positioning by the user for maximum comfort and function.
An infinite-position lift chair allows for total reclining and independent function of the foot and back. The feet can be elevated without reclining the back, the back can be reclined without elevating the feet or the back can be partially reclined while the feet are partially elevated. The options for positioning are infinite.
- Infinite position recline
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Heat and massage
- Adjustable tray
- Cup holder
- Four casters with 2 brakes on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in the full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side-to-side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes the right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volts, UL approved
- Battery backup
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Depth: 19.1″ (48.5 cm)
- Back Height: 26.9″ (68.3 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.1″ (48.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 28.9” (73.4 cm)
- Overall Depth: 69.8” (177.3 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 42.5” (108 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 55” (139.7 cm)
The Mercury Lift chair is shipped in two boxes. Below are the dimensions and weights.
- Box 1 Dimensions: 33” x 30” x 31.5” (84 x 76.2 x 80 cm)
- Box 1 Weight: 47 kg
- Box 2 Dimensions: 31.5” x 28.5” x15″ (80 x 73 x 38 cm)
- Box 2 Weight: 8 kg
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 32” x 25” x 30.3” (81.3 x 63.5 x 76.8 cm)
- Back: 30.5” x 26” x 12.5” (31.8 x 66 x 77.5 cm)
There are no reviews yet.