The Mars Vertical Infinite Position Lift Chair is a three-position lift chair. In addition to lifting in a conventional tilt-forward manner, it will lift vertically 6” to allow side transfers to or from a bed. It comes standard with incontinent-proof upholstery (45% polyurethane and 55% cotton-dacron textile) and features four 3” casters for easy repositioning and transportation of users.
It comes with a push bar to allow the chair to be used as a transport device for users who are unable to walk. With detachable armrests and shoulder wings, this chair makes side transfers a possibility for those who are unable to stand. The vertical lift on this chair allows caregivers to adjust the height of the chair to aid in the transfers of users from a bed or a wheelchair.
With a Wide/Tall size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and above-average heights.
Suitable for heavier users 5′ 3″ to 6′ tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
- Six inches of vertical height adjustment
- Three position recline
- Four 3″ casters with 2 brakes on the two back casters
- Push handle to facilitate patient transport
- Removable arms and shoulder wings for transfers
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in the full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side-to-side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes the right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volts, UL approved
- Battery backup
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Internal Width: 21” (53.3 cm)
- Internal Depth: 20” (50.8 cm)
- Leg Length ( from seat): 16″ (40.6 cm)
- Back Height: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Seat Height: 21” – 27″ (53.3 – 68.6 cm)
- Arm Height (from seat): 7″ (17.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 28” (71.1 cm)
- Overall Length Reclined: 65” (165.1 cm)
- External Base Length: 32″ (81.3 cm)
- Vertical Height Range: 6″ (15.2 cm)
The Mars Lift chair is shipped in a single box. Below are the dimensions and weights.
- Dimensions: 33.5″ x 29.5″ x 29” (85.1 x 75 x 74 cm)
- Weight: 64 kg
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33.5” x 27” x 29” (85.1 x 68.6 x 73.7 cm)
- Back: 15” x 25.5” x 27.5” (38.1 x 64.8 x 69.9 cm)
There are no reviews yet.