The EZee Life™ CH 1083 bronze folding walker features a single push button that is easy to push and allows the walker to be folded up for easy storage and transportation in a vehicle. This lightweight aluminum walker weighs only 6.4 lbs but is built to have a 350 lb weight capacity.
The height adjustment range of this walker is 28” to 35” and is recommended for users between 5’ and 5’ 7” in height. The simple push button leg buttons allow the walker to be adjusted in height in seconds.
- An easy push-button mechanism may be operated by fingers, palms or the side of the hand
- Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort
- The reciprocal function allows one side of the walker to be moved forward while the other stays on the floor. This makes manoeuvring in some situations easier.
- Adult size
The EZee Life folding walker is designed to be height adjustable to allow the user to be able to customize the handle height to meet their needs. Because people are of different shapes and have different postures some minor variations will occur as to the proper height based on the user’s overall height.
When the overall height of the walker is adjusted properly, the user should be able to walk using the walker in their normal postural position. if the user is bent over further than normal the walker is too short and if their elbows are bent more than slightly the walker is adjusted too high.
When the user is standing upright with their arms hanging limply at their sides the distance from the inside of their wrist (where a snug watchband would normally be) to the floor should be equal to the height of the walker handles.
The use of a conventional walker involves simply stepping into the walker, lifting and moving the walker forward, stepping into the walker, moving it forward, etc. The reciprocal function allows one side of the walker to be moved forward while the other stays on the floor. This makes manoeuvring in some situations easier.
When negotiating a corner the user will lift the walker and put it down facing the direction they want to move and then step into it as usual.
Some users may not have the strength to lift the walker and the addition of wheeled extensions will mean the user only has to lift the back of the walker and roll it forward.
- User Height Range: 4′ 6 to 5′ 10”
- Width Between Handles: 17”
- Overall Width: 23”
- Handle Height: 28” to 35”
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Weight in box: 7.2 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 24″ x 5.1″ x 32.9″